With the gentle respectful movements of Feldenkrais, a person expands their body image and movement repertoire.
Feldenkrais works with the plasticity of the brain expanding and changing neural pathways associated with movement patterns.
- People with all types of pain, including back pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, repetitive strain injury and frozen shoulder
- People with neurological issues, such as stroke and brain injuries
- Mothers before, during and after birth
- Seniors who want to improve flexibility and balance
- People suffering from anxiety, stress or low energy levels
- Athletes or performers who want to optimise their performance
- Everyday people who just want to revitalise their lives